02 May 2011

踊る!さんま御殿!! 20110426 中田敦彦

左斜め上w
[youku] or [youku] or [pandora] or [pandora]

In this episode, A-chan et al. talk about their favorite hobbies.

A-chan talked about bicycle riding, of course.

I remember that Ustream bicycle iPhone crash incident, haha.

FYI, I was not impressed with this episode. I recommend having it play while you do something else and only watch carefully when it's A-chan's turn to talk.

****************************

NOTE: Okay I don't know what happened, but one of our most reliable Pandora uploaders, "bimbom," has suddenly started requiring people to register his/her channel if we want to see his/her videos. I have gone ahead and done that, and have access to all his/her videos again. Maybe this is a phase and things will return to normal in a few days, but in the meantime, if you're as desperate as me, I recommend you make a Pandora TV account (it's free) and register "bimbom." FYI: You can change the viewing setting to Global / Korean / English / Japanese / Chinese if you're having trouble navigating the site.

****************************

No comments: